1. By what other names are Ultrasonic Cavitation referred to? - Ultrasound Cavitation; Cavitation; Ultra Cavitation; Body Contouring; Body Sculpting.
2. Is Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation a safe procedure? - Yes, it is a safe, comfortable, and non-invasive procedure with virtually no side effects. It does not require surgey, leaves no scars and does not require any post treatment. The ultrasound energy is designed to target fatty tissues beneath the skin only, and does not affect the blood vessels, nerves and connective tissues.
3. Is the procedure painful? - No, the treatment is painless. A slight tingling sensation or buzzing in the ear may sometimes be felt during the treatment. Some heat sensation may also be felt during treatment but no pain. Any slight reddening of the skin which may sometimes develop during or soon after treatment quickly disappears.
4. On which parts of the body is the treatment most beneficial? – Thighs (saddle bags), Abdomen (love handles), Hips (flanks), Buttock, Upper arm i.e. the areas of localized fat. However it cannot be applied to the head, neck, chest, back and over bony areas.
5. How long is a treatment session? – Treatment times may vary depending on the area being treated but a typical session will last between 45 minutes to an hour. This includes the preparation, treatment and post treatment procedures.
6. Does it work on Cellulite? - Yes, low frequency ultrasound (40kHz) generally works well on cellulite by focusing the ‘cavitation effect’ on the superficial fat tissue. Best results are obtained when the ultrasound is applied in conjunction with the ‘radio frequency’ (RF) treatment which helps to tighten and tone the skin. Cellulite is the appearance of dimpled skin.
7. Where are fat cells stored? - Fat is stored primarily as triglycerides inside adipocytes cells located between the muscles and skin. The numbers of fat cells are the same regardless of a person’s weight but the size of the cells can vary greatly.
8. What instant result can I expect? - The ultrasonic cavitation treatment will often yield immediate results which you can feel, touch and see and it can be long lasting. Some clients can experience between 1 to 5 cm. of circumference reduction after a single session with increasing results after subsequent visits. However, more significant results will be noticed after the second and third treatment.
9. What long term results can I expect with ultrasonic cavitation? - You can achieve ‘volume reduction’ of fatty tissues and ‘toning of the body’. The results are gradual over a number of weeks as your body clears the broken down fatty tissues. It is very easy to deposit fat again into the tissues if one over-eats, consumes too much alcohol or doesn't exercise. Ultimately the result may vary depending on the individual’s different tissue structure, treatment area, age, metabolism, medication, and changes in hormones.
10. Can I lose weight with Ultrasonic Cavitation? - Fat Cavitation is not a treatment for obesity nor is it a weight loss procedure. Rather is a method for ‘reshaping’ and ‘toning’ the body. It is particularly intended to reduce localized fat tissues which are resistant to exercise around the abdomen (love handles), buttocks, and thighs (saddle bags), that won’t easily go away by simple dieting and exercise.
11. Are there any side effects with this treatment? – There are virtually no side effects. However on rare occasions there may be a slight possibility of mild side effects such as transient redness, excessive thirst, or nausea immediately after the treatment which is invariably resolved by drinking water. These are all short-term effects that disappear in a few hours.
12. What Guidelines should I follow pre-treatment and, post treatment? – Drink plenty of water. Drinking water is a necessary part of the treatment to facilitate the elimination of the broken down fat. Maintain a low calorie diet for a few days after the treatment to ensure that the energy released by the treatment is properly utilized and metabolized by the body. After the treatment patients are able to return to their daily activities as usual.
13. What are the ‘contraindications’ with Ultrasonic Cavitation? - Ultrasonic cavitation treatment is not for everybody. Even though it is a safe and painless procedure, nevertheless there are contraindications for using cavitation devices for treatment of localized fat. Such contraindications will depend on the individual’s medical history. Thus people with kidney failure, liver failure, heart disease, carrying a pacemaker, pregnancy, lactation, etc. are not suitable candidates for the cavitation treatment.
14. Are the results of ultrasonic cavitation similar to liposuction? – The ultrasonic cavitation can be considered as a treatment alternative to surgical liposuction. Both treatments are designed to reduce fatty tissues. However, Liposuction is ‘invasive’ while Ultrasonic Cavitation is non-invasive
Individual results vary. Images do not constitute a promise or representation of any particular outcome or experience. Copyright © 2021 Reveal Body Sculpting - AA
lllllAll Rights Reserved.